Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FLASHBACK TUESDAYS - ONE

So Im gonna try something new and see how well this works out. This is only something I'll be doing here on my blog. Not on facebook or twitter. Not only will it be a way for me to get caught up on having new stuff ready to show on an ongoing basis, but it'll also be a way to show off some of my older pieces that Ive kept around that Ive always loved and treasured. Some will be from my late teen years, others from my early child hood years.

Below is the first piece in this series of FLASHBACKS. My computer says this piece was scanned way back in November of 2004, but I think the actual art for this piece was illustrated around 2002 or so. Its a splash page from the third issue of my gothic horror vampire comic, HiVEN. To this very day it still holds a special place in my heart.

ENJOY>

No comments: