Friday, August 17, 2012

INKS

Colors are in the works... Until then, Ive posted the inks and the penciled versions below to show the difference between my roughs and my inks. Now-a-days my pencils, like the one shown, are a lot tighter than they use to be. Before, I'd just do very simplistic outlines of the drawing and then take it straight to the inking stage. I use to feel that I didnt really want to put much detail into the pencils knowing I'd have to go back and do more work inking all that detail. I found though it was taking even more time during the inks because I was having to decide what would go where. It wasnt until I recently started pushing more into my pencils that I noticed a difference in both the speed of the inks and how more defined the piece comes out once completed~

ENJOY>


No comments: