Friday, December 7, 2012

THIS SUNDAY!!! DEC. 9TH - ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION

Last show of the year for me. Sorry everyone at Yama-Con. My daughter is sick so I'll be staying close to home.

The ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION IS DEC.9TH!!!

Comic artist Guest NATHAN MASSENGILL current inker on BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. Other works include: DEADPOOL and BATMAN. PLUS! Walkers from the Walking Dead tv series!!! ON TOP of more comic artists and writers.
Over 1 million comic books (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Variants, NEW...ect) from 1.00 and up! Also a huge selection of toys (STAR WARS (vintage and new), Marvel Legends, DC Universe, more), Statues,... and much MORE!!!

I'll have a few new prints including my new BLUE PRINT BATMAN and JOKER/HARLEY QUINN prints. Both first time prints at any show. Get them before everyone else! I'll also be doing sketches for $25 and have a ton a new original artwork that needs a good home.


The show is at the usual venue... The Marriott Hotel - Century Center, (Exit #91 - Clairmont Rd) off I-85
11am-5pm - Admission is 5.00 or visit the website and click/print out the coupon for $2.00 off
www.atlantacomicconvention.com

SEE EVERYONE AT THE SHOW!!!



No comments: