Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FLASHBACK TUESDAY - FOUR

Hello all, and welcome again to another Flashback Tuesday. This weeks picture is from one of my all-time favorite video games for the Playstation 1: NIGHTMARE CREATURES 2! The piece is a pin-up of Wallace, the main character of the game that breaks out of an insane asylum to stop a mad man who has unleashed hordes of zombies and monsters on London and Paris in 1934.

I drew this piece on 11x17 inch paper back in 2000. I was probably in the eleventh grade. Back then I was obsessed with using ink splatter effects with a tooth brush. The game influenced most of my artwork and comic book ideas back then, probably because of the dark and grit of the game. That and destroying all the monsters was pretty cool!

ENJOY>


The Cover to the game:

No comments: