Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FLASHBACK TUESDAY - SIX

Hello again, this time we venture back to a piece from a comic book I created in my high school days called: STAR DREAMER. The story revolves around the protector of a dimension that loses to a sorceror determined to rule all dimensions including ours, but a young man will be the only thing to stand in his way.

This page is of the old protector, Capulet. Its a splash page from the third issue. I was a senior in high school when I was working on this comic. Artists like Frank Miller, Ted Mckeever, Kevin Eastman, Jason Shawn Alexander, Frank Teran, and Bill Sienkiewicz, shaped my technic and at the time were my biggest influences due to their gritty styles.

I graduated in May of 2001. I believe I finished and self-published this book in late 2000. I was 18 yrs. old. Maybe one day I'll publish some other pages from the books. Until then,

ENJOY>

No comments: