Friday, May 4, 2012

TODAY - ATLANTA SOUTH COMIC CON - PT.1

So today from 5pm-9pm I will be at the ATLANTA SOUTH COMIC CON down in Mcdonough, GA.

The show is in a special event area of the local movie theater in that area. You don't have to buy a movie ticket to attend the convention, but I think its $5 to get into the convention. I'll have tons of prints available, my new AVENGERS print, and I'll also be doing sketches for $20.

You can find out more information about the convention at there website just by clicking the link: ATLANTA SOUTH COMIC CON

It's a three day show - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, but since Saturday is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY, I'll be over at Criminal Records in Little Five Points, then returning to the this show on Sunday from 11am-5pm.

If you're in the area, stop by, say hi, and pick up some awesome artwork! See you there.

-Jason

No comments: