Sunday, August 18, 2013

NEW BLOODY OLDE ENGLUND PAGE and UPDATE ON THE BOOK

So Ive been given the honor to get to do artwork full time now for a while and as grateful as I am at doing it, it also comes with quite a few sacrifices. Mainly meaning, having to pick paid work over unpaid work. I've had to put BLOODY OLDE ENGLUND on the back burner so many times since I've gone full time that it hurts my heart to not know when the book will be complete. I know the writer/co-creator: Bobby Nash, has moved on to other projects being published and done, which is fine and understandable. Most of the work of the book though falls mainly on me since I am doing the pencils/inks/colors. BUT I do promise that the story is STILL in progress and in between the paid work to keep the lights on and food on the table, I am slowly inching my way through this story and to the finish line.

Below is a another page and just a taste of the violence and gore that lies a wait for our hero, Joe Englund...

ENJOY>


No comments: