Friday, August 23, 2013

TO HELP KEEP THE PEOPLE'S INTEREST - DAY 2

Day 2 of continuing the random sketch from my old file folders:

Here's a really old sketch, dating probably back to 2007. I was approached by a thrash metal band that had some popularity in the mid-to late 80's. One of the founding members keeping the band going all these years later, had asked me to illustrate the cover to their next album. This whole experience was a HUGE lesson for me in the world of free lance. To make a long story short, certain band members egos lead to me being let go from the project without being paid for the weeks of work already put into it. I buried that drama in the past, but from time-to-time find this drawing when I go through my old files. I still really like the picture and possibly will one day use the idea/layout for something~

ENJOY>


No comments: