Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TMNT COMMISSION...


It always excites me whenever I get the chance to illustrate the TMNT's for a commission. They have always been a HUGE part of my life. Sounds silly, but its true. I grew up loving TMNT since back to the first grade. I even remember my first graphic novel which was a collection of the first 4our issues (in color) of the original TMNT comic. It was only later in my high school years where my love for indie comics grew & I went back & fell in love with these books again. Though Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird might have stumbled onto a succesful idea, they helped pioneer the start of many indie comics and companies for years to come. And for that, their books will always be inspirational.

Here are the inks for the commission. Color is next!!!

No comments: