Saturday, August 13, 2011

TWENTY-TWO - FINAL PAGE TO PREVIEW

Yep. So here is page 22, which is also the final page to our preview edition of BLOODY OLDE ENGLUND. I will continue to post random updates on the progress of the book and even a few random panels from pages here and there, but this page pretty much ends the showing of full finished pages.

I've had a few people ask me lately, "It's interesting that I've been posting so many pages to the book, aren't I worried that if everyone can just see all the pages they won't want to purchase it?"

In a way, yes, that could be true, but at the same time. No.

BLOODY OLDE ENGLUND is a 66 page. graphic novel. Yes, everyone can or already have seen the first 22 pages, but they haven't read the book at all. Bobby and I have posted a few random pages with dialogue, but I feel if I can catch peoples interest enough to want to know what's happening in these pages, even though there isn't any words, then they'll buy the book whenever it DOES come out.

Also there's still 44 MORE pages that people still haven't seen. And honestly, all hell breaks loose only two pages after the preview edition ends. Tons and tons of werewolves and death, everywhere! I'd think that alone would be enough to make people want to come buy the book.

So, can it be hurtful having shown all these pages, yes, but in the long run I think everyone will agree, it's a good risk to take.

Enjoy>

No comments: