Sunday, December 28, 2008

Available for Commissions!!!

So, since the holidays are finally coming to a close, Im finishing the last few commissions Ive had sitting. Which is good b/c Im putting out a new call for commissions if anyone is interested. Recently I got into a car accident, thankfully not a serious one, but it has ended up leaving me needing around $500 to get my car back from the body shop. Money I dont unfortenately have at the time. Below is a list of my pricing for commissions. If you're reading this blog you've obviously seen my artwwork, but if you need examples check out my pics or email me and I can send you samples...

$10 = (1)ne commission drawing of your choice illustated on 9x12 inch bright white bristol board and inked using a variety of pens and markers.
• Additional characters are $10 each
• Simple backgrounds are $5

$20 = (1)ne commission drawing of your choice illustated on 11x17 inch bright white bristol board and inked using a variety of pens and markers.
• Additional characters are $15 each - please limit to no more than 3 per piece.
• Simple backgrounds are $10

Im also doing a few sequential page commissions too. Prices are below:

$25 = (1)ne sequential commission page of your choice illustated on 9x12 inch bright white bristol board and inked using a variety of pens and gray toned in photoshop. (Limits are no more than 3-4 characters per page, no more than 4 panels per page, and only 4 pages per commission. Once those 4 pages have been completed and time admits then more can be commissioned for said idea.)

Please allow 1-2 weeks for completion of pieces on 9x12. Pieces 11x17 and/or sequential style, please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. Multiple character commissions will take longer and range depending on detail.

I ship using priorty mail (2-4 bus. days) for $6.00 for auctions in the U.S. Shipping outside the U.S. will be $10.00. Insurance is additional/ optional and is only added upon request. I will combine shipping on other commissions!!!

I accept paypal, personal check (please allow up to 10 days for check to clear before piece will begin), or money order. Paypal ONLY for buyers outside of U.S.

Thanx to everyone in advance. Also, please help pass the word along to anyone you might know that would be interested in getting a commission piece drawn. -jasn

No comments: