Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life + Stress = Less Artwork...

Well, its been a really stressful past few weeks...

Between close family members about to have major surgery to getting Karisma on a sleep schedule and me wrecking my car Sunday night (long story, needless to say it was my fault) and having to dish-out $400 I dont have at all (seriously), artwork has slowly been churning out. Im being really picky about the B.O.E pages, I guess b/c I want them to be nothing but awesome so Ive been just working on Emery stuff. Kinda sux, but I'd rather really kick ass with those then to half ass them. Heres a new Emery page though...



I picked up the dark knight this past friday, but will probably have to return it b/c of the lack of money. (sigh) Ive been really itching to watch it again.

Also, looking back through my last few weeks worth of posts, I'll probably only be able to update with new art once a week. Usually around Tuesdays. Im going to try and post more, but know that I should at least have something ever Tuesday.

(sigh) I think Im done with this year now...

No comments: