Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FLASHBACK TUESDAY - SEVEN

The year was 2003, I was 20 years old and heading down to MegaCon in Orlando, FL. I had attended the convention the previous year and noticed Dark Horse Comics had a booth there. So with them in mind going down there again, I decided to try and put together a three page submission I re-drew from an issue of Alien vs. Predator. I spent days working on the pages and was extremely excited and nervous about showing them off.

Needless to say, when I got to the show. Dark Horse didnt have a booth that year. I was so crushed. Honestly, I dont think they've setup at the convention ever since. No problem though, I look back at these pages and see some good things about them, but mainly cringe when I look at the characters anatomy and a few of the panel layouts and perspective. Might actually be a good idea to possibly re-draw these pages again and send off a submission...

You never know...

ENJOY>


No comments: