Saturday, May 5, 2012

TODAY - CRIMINAL RECORDS FOR FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!

Hello everyone! Today is a glorious day, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!! A day where every comic shop in the country will be particapting in giving away free comic books to not only bring new readers into the shops, but to also help get children interested in reading!

Today I will be over at Criminal Records in Little Five Points helping celebrate this grand event from 11am-5pm! I'll be setup selling my graphic novels, prints, and doing sketches! I'll have a special give away post for the first 20 people that stop by my table, a free AVENGERS print specifically designed for FCBD! Don't worry though, if you miss this I'll have regular blk/wht prints available for $5! Check out the different versions listed below.

Also, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6th), I'll be returning to the ATLANTA SOUTH COMIC CON from 11am-5pm.


I hope to see everyone today!

~FREE COMIC BOOK DAY PRINT!



~ BLK/WHT PRINT - $5

 






No comments: