Monday, January 6, 2014

STAR WARS CARDS - PT.1

So after completing my cards for Mars Attacks I was offered the chance and honor to work on Star Wars. It truly was one of the coolest gigs I've been offered so far from any company. The set centered only around Episode IV: A New Hope, so I was confined to only the characters and situations from that film. Due to the deadline and the large amount of comic conventions I had lined up vastly approaching, I was really only able to scan only the six cards I was allowed to keep. I did manage to at least snap several pictures before shipping them out and took some video of them all thats posted up on instagram. Click on the link below to check out the video:

http://instagram.com/p/fi7tZaoA0_/

I'm also glad and again, honored to announce that I'll be getting to work on another new Star Wars set coming out this Spring. More details on those as they come in. Until then,

ENJOY>


No comments: